Please contact any member of the Code of Conduct (CoC) team:
The CoC team is prepared to handle the incident. All of our team members are informed of the Code of Conduct policy and guide for handling harassment at the workshop. There will be a mandatory CoC Committee meeting just prior to the series launch when this will be reiterated as well.
Report the harassment incident via private message in Slack or as an email to a member of the CoC team. All reports are confidential.
When reporting the event to a CoC team member, try to gather as much information as available, but do not interview people about the incident. The CoC team member will assist you in writing the report/collecting information.
The important information we need consists of:
- Identifying information (name) of the participant doing the harassing
- The behaviour that was in violation
- The approximate time of the behaviour (if different than the time the report was made)
- The circumstances surrounding the incident
- Other people involved in the incident
The CoC team is well informed on how to deal with the incident and how to further proceed with the situation.
Even though this is an online workshop if at any time you feel that your personal safety is in jeopardy then contact your local Police / law enforcement service.